Terms, Conditions & Privacy
(All the important stuff)
(All the important stuff)
Welcome to Squirrel!
ARBITRATION NOTICE: EXCEPT IF YOU OPT-OUT AND EXCEPT FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DISPUTES DESCRIBED IN THE ARBITRATION SECTION BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT DISPUTES BETWEEN YOU AND SQUIRREL WILL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING, INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND YOU WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT OR CLASS-WIDE ARBITRATION.
Squirrel is an online service that allows you discover and plan how to achieve the life goals on your bucket list – whatever they may be. Based on the information you provide, Squirrel may also present information relating to third party products or services.
The Squirrel Money part of the service is designed to help you better understand your savings, loans, spending and investments for the purpose of managing your finances to achieve goals on your bucket list. To do this the Service consolidates and tracks your bucket list goals and financial information.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms we do not make any representations or warranties and to the extent permitted by law we do not make any implied representations and warranties. From time to time we may need to update these Terms. We will provide you with reasonable notice of any significant changes. Your continued use of the Service after notification of such a change means that you accept the changed Terms.
The Service is provided to you by Blue Squirrel without charge (it is free) with subscription options for certain features. The Service is meant as aids to assist you plan and achieve your bucket list goals. It is not intended to provide legal, tax or financial advice. Blue Squirrel does not hold any Financial Services Licence and cannot give financial advice. Any information provided to you by us is general information only which, when prepared, does not take into account your individual circumstances, objectives, financial situation or needs. It is not intended to take the place of professional advice and you should not take action on specific issues in reliance on this financial information. Before making a financial decision, you need to consider (with or without the assistance of an adviser) whether this information is appropriate to your needs, objectives and circumstances.
The Service will evolve over time based on user feedback and we may modify or enhance the Service. We will provide you with reasonable notice of these changes if they have a significant effect on your usage of the Service. Although we attempt to provide accurate, complete and up-to-date information, and to the extent permitted by law we make no representations and give no warranties (express or implied) that the information is free from errors, omissions or other inaccuracies or is up-to-date. None of Blue Squirrel or any of its related companies, or their directors, accepts any liability for any reliance of any person on information contained in the Service or guarantees the performance of any particular financial product referred to in the Service. In the Service any currency references are references to Australian dollars unless otherwise specified.
1. You must be at least 15 years old to use the Service.
2. You may not post violent, nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights. With the exception of people or businesses that are expressly authorised to create accounts on behalf of their employers or clients, Squirrel prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Squirrel upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
4. You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Squirrel users.
5. You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
6. If you connect bank accounts to the Service you are responsible for keeping log in details up to date.
7. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person’s credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
8. You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
9. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
10. We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
12. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, “Content”) that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
13. You must not change, modify, adapt or alter the Service or change, modify or alter another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Squirrel.
14. You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a “spam”) to any Squirrel users.
15. You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Squirrel.
16. There may be links from the Service, or from communications you receive from the Service, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Service. The Service also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Service may also permit interactions between the Service and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Service may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Service or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party’s service or application. Using this functionality typically requires you to login to your account on the third-party service and you do so at your own risk. Squirrel does not control any of these third-party web services or any of their content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Squirrel is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party services or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Service or your profile on the Service with a third-party service (each, an “Application”) and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Service profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Service being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Squirrel has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Squirrel harmless for activity related to the Application.
17. You must not interfere or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Squirrel page is rendered or displayed in a user’s browser or device.
18. You must comply with Squirrel’s Acceptable Use Policy, as outlined on this page.
19. You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorised means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
21. You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Service.
The Squirrel Premium User Plan is subject to Subscription Fees (“Fees”). The terms and amounts applicable to Fees will be billed in advance on a recurring, periodic basis (each period is called a “billing cycle”). Billing cycles are monthly. Amounts are stated in Australian dollars and are inclusive of applicable taxes. Fees may change from time to time. We will notify you of changes by email to your last known email address at least 30 days before the changes come into effect.
Fees are non-refundable except as expressly provided in these Terms. We will not commence providing you with access to a fee paying User Plan until your initial Fee is received by us in full. Applicable Fees on your fee paying User Plan must be paid in accordance with the terms in order to maintain your User Plan.
You may cancel your Subscription at any time by through the iTunes & App Store settings menu on your phone or tablet.
We may retain and use at our discretion any information that you have provided to us that is not personal information. Please see http://www.squirrelapp.com.au/privacy/ for further information about how we collect and use your information.
If you repeatedly infringe other people’s intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
All content in the Service is protected by intellectual property rights (copyrights, trademarks or other rights and laws). Blue Squirrel Financial Services Pty Ltd, or its related companies, owns or licenses all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via the Service (including all texts, graphics and logos). You may not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained in the Service in any form without the prior written consent of Blue Squirrel Pty Ltd or the appropriate consent of the owner.
Blue Squirrel Financial Services Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for sites linked from the Service or to the Service. You acknowledge that you must obtain our permission prior to linking to the Service. If you do link to the Service it is at your own risk.
If you choose to make full use of the Squirrel Money Service you may be required to provide personal and/or sensitive information including your account credentials (such as your username and password) required to log in to various third party accounts (“Account Credentials”). You also consent to our use of your Account Credentials as your authorised agent for the purpose of accessing your account information from third party institutions (e.g. banks, mortgage brokers, superannuation funds) (“Account Information”) in order to provide you with the services you request.
Relationship with your financial institution
You acknowledge that when we use your Account Credentials we can access your Account Information with third party financial institutions on your behalf and in doing so you may not be in compliance with the terms and conditions of your financial institution’s internet or online service.
Third Party Links and Offers
The information from the Service is not a recommendation to invest in any investments, securities or financial products. You should obtain a copy of the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (“PDS”) before making a decision to invest in any financial product. Detailed information about a financial product is contained in the PDS of the relevant products. We do not make any representations or guarantees in relation to the repayment of capital or performance of products displayed in the Service.
Third Party Sites and Advertising
The Squirrel app contains links to other websites operated by third parties. Squirrel does not recommend or endorse those other websites or the products and services provided on those sites. Squirrel is not responsible for the condition or content of those websites as Squirrel does not have control over those websites. Squirrel makes no representations about the accuracy of any information contained on any other websites and is not responsible for any Loss arising directly or indirectly from you using, accessing or attempting to access those websites.
Some of the Service is supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Squirrel may place such advertising and promotions on the Service or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
The Squirrel app provides an information service and certain products and services, on the basis of particular criteria you may select, may include a brand and price. The products and services quoted and compared are not representative of all the products and services available in the market. Blue Squirrel takes no responsibility for the products, brands and prices displayed, their availability or any terms and conditions that third party vendors may attach to their purchase. Squirrel recommends that you obtain quotes from the third party provider directly before making any decision to purchase a product or service you have seen on the Squirrel app.
Social Media Connections
Additional terms and conditions that apply to you based on the mobile device the Service is installed on:
2. Squirrel grants you the right to use the Service only on an iOS product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
3. Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support Services with respect to the Squirrel Service.
4. Apple is not responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement, and discharge of any third party intellectual property infringement claim.
5. Apple is not responsible for addressing any claims by you or any third party relating to the Service or your possession and/or use of the Service, including but not limited to: (a) product liability claims; (b) any claim that the Service fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (c) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation.
6. In the event of any failure of the Service to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price, if applicable, for the Service to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to the Application.
THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SQUIRREL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER SQUIRREL NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “SQUIRREL PARTIES”) MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE SQUIRREL CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO SQUIRREL OR VIA THE SERVICE. IN ADDITION, THE SQUIRREL PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
THE SQUIRREL PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; Waiver
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE SQUIRREL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE SERVICE; (B) THE SQUIRREL CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE SERVICE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE SQUIRREL PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY’S USE OF THE SERVICE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICE’S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER’S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE SQUIRREL PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE SERVICE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE SQUIRREL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE SQUIRREL PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF SQUIRREL’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, SERVICE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE SQUIRREL PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, SERVICE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE SQUIRREL PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE SERVICE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”
SQUIRREL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
The information provided within the Service is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject Squirrel to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. We reserve the right to limit the availability of the Service or any portion of the Service, to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any content, program, product, service or other feature that Squirrel provides.
Blue Squirrel Financial Services Pty Ltd – 6 December 2016
Your privacy is important to us.
Blue Squirrel understands and appreciates that you are concerned about your privacy, including the confidentiality and security of the information we may gain about you online. Therefore it’s incredibly important to us at Squirrel to be proactive when it comes to safeguarding your privacy and any information you might provide in the course of your dealings with us.
Blue Squirrel’s commitment to openness, transparency and your privacy
Blue Squirrel’s commitment to openness, transparency and your privacy has been absolute since our inception and is wholly aligned with the Australian Privacy Principles that came into effect in March 2014. Besides being legal obligations, at Squirrel we consider these principles to be good business practice.
Detailed information on the Australian Privacy Principles can be accessed through the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner website.
Your identity and the information Blue Squirrel collects
Blue Squirrel believes you should have complete control over your personal finances and your online identity. The information Blue Squirrel collects from you or about your use of the Squirrel App Service is dependent on how you access and use the facilities we offer.
Information from Website and Mobile Device Visitors
Blue Squirrel does not collect personal or sensitive information from or about users of the unsecure areas of the Squirrel App Service accessed through Website or Mobile Device.
Visitors who do not log in to the Squirrel App Service with a username and password therefore remain anonymous.
Information from Website and Mobile Device Users
In order to access the secure, password protected features of the Squirrel App Service, including the Squirrel App and facilities such as bucket list management, bucket list savings contributions, bank account transaction categorisation tools, and other Squirrel features Mobile Device users will be asked to provide:
As a Squirrel App user, you are therefore able to remain anonymous if that is your preference.
Other personal information we collect from you will depend on what information you choose to disclose to us and how you use the Squirrel App Services provided through your Mobile Device. Other personal information that we may collect from you includes credit card details (for payment purposes only).
You consent to our use and disclosure of the information you do provide us as your authorised agent for the purpose of accessing your Account Information from third party financial institutions (e.g. banks, mortgage brokers, superannuation funds and loyalty programs) in order to provide you with the Squirrel app services you request.
You acknowledge that when we use your Account Credentials we can access your Account Information with third party financial institutions on your behalf and in doing so you may not be in compliance with the terms and conditions of your financial institution.
Government related identifiers and unsolicited personal information
Generally, we will only obtain personal information directly from you. If we receive personal information about you from a source other than yourself, we will notify you of this fact, the purpose and the circumstances around receiving your personal information.
IP addresses and cookies and aggregate data
It is necessary for Blue Squirrel to collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address (i.e., the identifier for your computer when you are using the Internet) of Website users for their interaction with various parts of the Squirrel App Service. In the case that Blue Squirrel has recorded your IP address, such as when you log in, it is stored for security and audit purposes only. Your IP address will not be used by us or released to any third party except in relation to issues pertaining to security, inappropriate behaviour and/or fraud, which may include issues such as unauthorised access to your phone, our systems, or fraudulent transactions.
The Squirrel App Website uses “cookies” in order to provide you with the best online experience possible, and to identify you on return visits. These cookies are small data files sent and stored in your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. Blue Squirrel may access these to understand more about your preferences in order to deliver a more relevant service. For instance, Squirrel may learn from these what kind of offers you like and be able to limit the amount of times you see offers not relevant to you. If you do wish to know when or if you receive cookies from the Squirrel App website, you can manually set your browser to notify you of this or, in the case you do not wish to receive cookies, to reject cookies.
Although Blue Squirrel’s systems do not collect any personal or sensitive information from or about Website visitors, they do collect metadata such as the date and time of each unique visit, any pages viewed, and any content downloaded. They also log the number of times Website visitors or Website and Mobile Device users click on one of the advertisements featured on the Squirrel App Service. This information is collected only to further develop the Blue Squirrel website and Squirrel App Service and improve the facilities and/or services we are able to offer.
How we use your data and personal information
We may use your data and any personal information which you have provided to us to enhance the service we are providing to you. Blue Squirrel may use anonymous and aggregated data from our customers, and disclose this in a non-personally identifiable manner to third parties, including:
Blue Squirrel takes all reasonable steps to allow you control over your data. You may cancel your Account by emailing us at any time (email@example.com) . Your Account will be disconnected immediately and we will disconnect any connection with your Account Information we have established. Blue Squirrel reserves the right to use any aggregated and anonymous data derived from your utilisation of the service up to this point. This data cannot identify you in any way.
We may disclose your Account Credentials to Yodlee Inc (“Yodlee”), our account aggregation service provider, headquartered in California, United Sates. Yodlee is a leading financial services and technology provider. Yodlee maintains offices in the United States, the United Kingdom and India. The disclosure of this information to Yodlee is strictly governed by our privacy and security obligations to you, and is necessary as Yodlee provides the means by which you can link your financial data to your Squirrel App Account.
You consent to our disclosure of this information as your authorised agent for the purpose of allowing Yodlee to access your Account Information with third party financial institutions (e.g., banks, mortgage brokers, superannuation funds and loyalty programs) in order to allow us to provide you with the services you request. When Yodlee accesses your Account Information your identity is not directly ascertainable from the transaction data which is part of your Account information.
How Blue Squirrel secures your information
For more information on the steps we take to secure your information, see our squirrelapp.com.au/faqs
Direct communications and disclosure of personal information
What is the process for complaining about a breach of privacy?
If you believe that your privacy has been breached, please contact us using the contact information below and provide details of the incident. We will investigate the incident and provide you with a written response (which could include email) as soon as we can and normally within 30 days from the date you first contacted us.
You can submit any written communications via the online feedback tool on the Squirrel App or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Squirrel we’re all about helping people discover, plan and afford all the goals on their life bucket list. We get that when it comes to bucket lists there are almost unlimited possibilities and some things may be pretty out there. So to make sure Squirrel is a place where people can feel safe and comfortable, we require everyone to agree to and follow these rules.
People may have different opinions on what our rules should be, so we’ve tried to include clear explanations. We get these things are rarely black and white—for each Bucket and Bucket Item we have to consider the goal, any images, as well as the surrounding context (like its description or the website it came from). We’ll do our best to consider the context and interpret the Bucket and Bucket Item objectively.
If you come across a Bucket or Bucket Item that seems to break these rules, you can report it to us. Our team will take a look and let you know if we remove it.
Stuff you can’t post
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
Things you can’t do
You also aren’t allowed to:
If you run a contest or other type of promotion on Squirrel, please encourage authentic behaviour, keep Squirrel spam-free and be sure to comply with all relevant laws and regulations. In addition, please:
We may remove anything for any reason, including if we think it goes against any of these rules or our Conditions of Use.
Thanks for reading. Go back to being awesome now.